- To make the visually challenged students self-dependent by means of education.
- To portray the talents of the visually impaired in front of the society, so that they can be well appreciated and admired. Everyone is having some or the other talent, our objective is to help in realization and polishing of the skills.
- To provide employment to the visually challenged according to the abilities and thus, establishing them as a valuable member of the society.
- To help in their personality development by organizing seminars and discussions.
- To spread awareness among family and friends of such students. Encouraging parents to educate their children and sending them to schools.